THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tired....

I have no clue why I am currently awake. I find it hard to sleep when my husband isn't home. I manage because that is part of loving the man that I love. I do plan to head to bed soon because Catherine has worn me out today. Phew the older she gets the more on the go she is. Today she was working really hard on running. Eventually you will see this wild toddler running like the wind with a wild looking, exhausted, mother a few steps behind.

Yesterday I told Catherine to say bye bye to daddy. I didn't really expect anything and out of her mouth came Bye-bye as she open and closed her hand to herself. WOW! I was so excited I almost fell over. I have tested it since then and she repeats this again and again! I have been working hard on teaching her the animals and their sounds. Last night in the tub she finally made a horse noise. I have to work hard to teach her other animals because she is so obsessed with puppies. She wants EVERY animal to be a puppy and she wants every animal to bark.

Catherine came home from her "day with daddy" with quite possibly the ugliest stuffed dog EVER. She found this dog and wouldn't let it go even for them to ring it up. She has been walking around the house barking with it ever since. My husband said she was even barking to this puppy at about three in the morning.

I just pray she sleeps tonight because I am heading to bed and praying I get some much needed sleep. I wish I could catch up on a years worth of lost sleep.

0 comments: