THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I am a walking zombie...

I only got about 6 1/2 hours of broken up sleep because Catherine is getting another tooth in. She woke up in the night and then was up by 7am. We headed out to Winters so Zac could do the career day booth which he really enjoyed doing. We just hung out all day with everyone and that was really a lot of fun. Catherine was a bit fussy with that tooth though. I felt so bad for her because on top of that she has a horrible diaper rash. The poor girl just catch seem to catch a break.

When we got home I fed her some dinner then she was just "doodle doodle doing" around talking to herself and her toys. I bathed both dogs and as I was drying off Sniper John she got herself into the tub even though I had just gotten her into a clean diaper and pjs for bed. Apparently she felt SHE deserved a bath too. I cleaned her up, got her into a new diaper, and pjs. I then needed a shower and I put her in her exersaucer.

It is obvious that she had WAY to much sugar in Winters (they love to spoil her) because she was up till almost 10:30pm. Yeah I will have to start saying NO, NO, NO, to them from now on. I am to tired to deal with that much energy that late at night. My house looks like a tornado! I found her passed out cold in that exersaucer after my shower. I put her right to bed and she snuggled up with elmo and kept on sleeping.

Catherine stepped up the curb from the street all by herself the other day. She is also starting to walk really fast and even attempts to run for a couple of steps. She is getting REALLY fast so you really have to watch her. I can't take my eyes off her for a second if we are outside. She is also really starting to talk to me about everything. I can only understand a few words here and there but at least she is really starting to express herself with something other than a temper tantrum. We still get a lot of temper tantrums but when I stick to my guns eventually she realizes its not going to go her way and she will start talking to me.

On a side note I started reading that Twilight book everyone is so darn crazy about these days. I am not far enough into it to know if its really worth all the hype yet. I will have to keep on reading I suppose! Well off to bed...

0 comments: