THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 21, 2009

waiting for my mum to come

Today was one of "those is it bed time yet?" kind of days. Catherine has started to do this wonderful screeching noise that she just LOVES. Mommy who has very bad ears and is sensitive to high pitched sounds does not love it. I think that she was in bed by 8:30 only because God heard me screaming in my head PLEASE LORD MAKE IT STOP. God listened and I was able to sit down and watch my wonderful Army Wives in peace. I cleaned up the toys first so I could have an adult hour without thinking about my child. I admit while I miss my husband when he is working a shift I am ever so thankful for Sunday night alone to watch my show.

Catherine doesn't appear to be feeling well but I can't really tell what the issue is at the moment. She acts like she is teething but she has a bit of a stuffy nose. She is just fussy but not really whiny and clingy. I can't really put my finger on what the actual issue is but I pray its some teeth. I am positive this child wants to have all of her teeth so she can eat whatever she wants. She wants to eat salad really bad but she doesn't have the back teeth that she needs. I have give her tiny bits of yellow pepper for now.

We are getting ready for my mum to visit and I can't tell you how excited I am. I am going to spend the next few days cleaning the house up really nice for her. (I know she could care less as long as Catherine is here!) My OCD brain wouldn't allow anyone to visit my house if it was less than perfect. Granted I could never get this house perfect but I do what I can with what we have! My husband has spent a ton of time getting his man room ready for her to use and he is going to get the yard looking nice. I am so thankful that he is willing to take the time out of his overpacked and beyond busy schedule to do this for me.

We are planning to do a movie night, a day where my mum can meet the Chief and see the department, then the rest of the time is spend at the park and shopping! (shopping is what my mum and I do best!) My mum hasn't been to Texas in a long time because I always go visit them in Florida. I am so excited I might burst! So if anyone is wondering where I am just know I will be spending every waking second cleaning before she comes and then talking to her when she comes! I know my husband is already plotting ways to work more just to get away from constant streem of chatter!

0 comments: