THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Where does the time go?

I admit I don't update this as often as I should. I think I get lost in facebook, myspace, policewives.org, justmommies etc etc... Its amazing I have time for any of those!

Currently Catherine is obsessed with the fan. We have a standing fan in the family room and one in our bedroom. Every morning she must run out and show me the fan. She then says FFF FAN. I was trying to teach her how to say the F properly and now she thinks she needs to say that along with the word! :) She cracks me up!

At the moment I have a pitiful cranky toddler sleeping in my lap... I am not positive what the problem is but hopefully she is just having an off day. She is also obsessively saying the word shoe and bringing me her shoes. Our days go like this Fan, fan, fan, shoe, shoe, shoe, shoe, puppy, puppy, puppy, baby,baby, baby, thank you, thank you, thank you and a few other random words. Okay this needs to be a short one because its hard to type with a toddler in your lap!

0 comments: