THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How do people keep up with these things?













She is two now and full of energy. Catherine had a wonderful birthday party with all the proper Thomas the train stuff. She was very into the Easter Egg hunting this year and enjoyed finding all of the eggs. She still likes to run around singing Happy Dirthday… (that is how she says birthday) She mainly goes between her love for Thomas, Dora, Nemo, Fishy Princess (aka Little mermaid), and what she calls Hound and Fox. She loves puppies! She was really confused at the beach during memorial day because a family had a beagle, She kept informing them that it was her beagle. Ummm yeah Sniper is a male beagle and much older. :)



She is speaking in full five word sentences and can repeat almost all words you say. Therefore we are now watching our language very closely. She for some odd reason started to call bracelets “icibits” and eventually we got her to start saying No “icibits” its BRACElets. She loves jewelry and dressing up! I feel like I have this wonderful child who loves everything from playing in the dirt with trains to dressing up in pretty dresses. I am fairly proud if you cannot tell.



We have started the dreaded potty training and she is doing fairly well.She enjoys wearing the Dora panties and I am pretty sure she wishes they made Thomas panties for girls. I will not lie to other parents potty training is not easy. A friend of mine gave me an excellent article that I followed and it worked really well. We are getting there and I am sure she will be fully potty trained in no time.



She is currently singing the words to the Dora song. She loves that show! Oh just before bed the other night she said “Mommy I have a problem fix it.” I looked down and her diaper had come undone. I was so excited that she used those big words correctly that I burst out laughing! I love this child! She isn’t always easy, but boy is she my one of a kind girl.






0 comments: